Thursday, July 10, 2014

C4Ta #4

     In Mr. John Spencer, most recent post, he posted about "Fifteen Ways to Engage Reluctant Writers". Mr. Spencer discusses 15 ways to engage reluctant writers. He is trying to get people to want to write and he explains different techniques to use. My favorite technique out of the 15 is adding a visual prompt. I am a visual learner so this definitely would help me come up with more to write. By being able to have a visual prompt, I could look at the object anyway I see fit.
visualize

In Mr. John Spencer, most recent post, he posted about "Media Criticism Questions".  Mr. Spencer discusses a group of questions to think about technology and our world. These questions really get your mind going and makes you wonder about some of these answers. These questions would be great to add to a lesson depending on the age group of your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment