Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog Post 1

      When I first signed up for EDM 310, so many people was warning me to take this class last. They said this class will make you crazy. It was basically sink or swim kind of class. After hearing this I did not know what to expect on my first day in EDM 310. My only fear in not being able to keep up with all the new technology we will be learning in this class. EDM 310 is a course not like any other I have ever taken before.
         This class requires a lot of dedication and motivation. I am not very good with a computer besides the basics, so that will be my most difficult for me in EDM 310. I will have teach myself and practice to be able to do different things in the class room. I have no questions yet, because class has just started! I am sure once I get started I will have many questions.

2 comments:

  1. That's what learning is all about. Doing new things, practicing, asking questions. That is why you are in school, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica, I also fear that I will not be able to keep up with all the new technology that we will be learning to use. I believe working ahead and asking questions when we do not understand will keep us on track. Also, we are supposed to have a picture in every blog post remember that for the rest of your posts. Good luck and stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete